Layout

Saturday 10 September 2016

New Home

Evening, thanks for taking a look at my latest blog post which is a card I made recently using Clarity stamps and stencils.

I created the background by brushing some pink, blue and yellow Distress inks across a the Clarity squares stencil directly onto a 6 x 6 white card blank. For the central image I stamped and coloured some of the wee houses onto a square piece of white card, hen masking off the houses to stamp the trees, bits of grass and fencing the matted onto a dark blue background.  The banner is also from Clarity.



Your comments will be greatly received thanks.

I am entering this into the following blog challenges:
Thats Crafty - All square
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.