Layout

Monday 1 June 2015

Handbag

This is a card I made for my daughter's birthday.  Although its difficult to tell from the photo, the white background is embossed with a cherry blossom stamp from Stamps by Chloe and some white glitter wow embossing powder making a lovely sparkly background.  I used a template for the handbag and embossed this with a lattice stamp and more wow embossing powder.  The birthday sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the beading on the handbag and small metal butterfly are both from Hobbyhouse.

 For the inside I used a Sheena Douglas sentiment which came in a free pack with a recent magazine and the flower background was made using a Clarity stencil and Teal and Raspberry inks.

Thanks for looking

I am entering this into the following blog challenges
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Hats and Handbags
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Stephanie! I love that handbag and your beautiful embossed background! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.