Layout

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Black Eyed Susan

We had a very relaxing week away in the sun in May, and I took with me some of the Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir Pencils to try out. This is a Just Rite stamp stamped with Archival black ink onto some white cardstock.  It took just a little while to get the blending right with the pencils and I think I need to invest in some of the blending solution, but I was very pleased with the results.

I used a Spellbinders Die to frame the flowers and brushed some Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink around the fancy border.  I don't know if you can see it clearly enough but there is a little bee just about to land on one of the flowers.
I am entering this card into the following blog challenges:
Ladybug - Use your dies
Artist Inspiratios -Anything Goes with a twist - Use Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.