Layout

Monday 9 December 2013

Mistletoe

Another of the Christmas cards I'll be sending this year made using the church, mistletoe and sentiment stamps from Clarity Stamps.  I've had these stamps for a year or so, the design is by Barbara Gray and was one of the examples in the Clarity Design club October 2012 newsletter which I really loved and wanted to have a go at and I am quite pleased with how they have come out..  

I am entering this card for
 Ladybug Crafts December challenge Christmas/Winter
Stamping Sensations December Challenge free and easy
Artistic Stamper Anything goes



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.