Layout

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Catching Up

Its been a while since I had time to write anything on my blog but I haven't been idle on the card making front although holidays and tidying up the garden have slowed me down.  Here are a couple of birthday cards I made in September.

First a card I made for my husband's 65th birthday.  He is a keen photographer and loves taking photos in our garden of any wildlife. Butterflies were a favorite this summer so I used a photo he was particularly proud of for the central image on his birthday card.  For the background I used the foliage, birds, cat and squirrel stamps from the Clarity bird table set and the letter box kit. I was very pleased with the finished card.


 Secondly a card for my grandson's 6th birthday.  He is Super Hero mad so when I found this spider man image at a show I had to use it to build a card around.  The background is made using shades of blue and a brick wall stamp which looks very effective.  My grandson was impressed and says I am the best card maker ever, and I'm happy with that even if he is biased!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.