Layout

Friday 26 July 2013

Dies and Die Cuts

For this card I've used a Sheena Douglas stamp for the main image together with a steamer and yachts all from the same set of stamps which I remember buying after watching Sheena demonstrate them on Create and Craft some time ago.  The main image was coloured with Promarkers, for the background sea I used Momento Pool and for the sky Aderondack Stone Wash using a brush to apply the colour. The dies I've used are some of my favourites. The main image has been matted onto the largest of the Spellbinder Decorative Labels Eight die, the latest addition to my collection. I then used a Spellbinder decorate edge die for the base of the background card. I am entering this into the Crafters Companion July Blog Challenge


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful scenic card! Love your coloring and background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is lovely & beautifully colored. Thanks for playing along on the Crafter's Companion Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.