Layout

Saturday 4 May 2013

Clarity Stamp April challenge

Wednesday 1st May I was busy looking after my granddaughter and didn't have chance to look at the

Clarity Stamp Challenge results till late in the day.  I was absolutely stunned to see my name there as the winner of the April challenge.  This is the first time I have ever entered any sort of challenge or competition with one of my cards and I couldn't believe my luck when my number came out of the hat.  I have collected quite a few Clarity stamps and thought I could make a stab at entering something for the In the Garden challenge.  I stamped onto Clarity coated card using the blooming corner set for the border which I stamped using the foliage big and juicy stamp pad but blotting it first so it wasn't too bright.  I stamped the window which I then masked and filled in the garden scene.  I then added the verse and then masked the whole of the centre and brayered over the border with the same foliage big and juicy ink pad to make a fairly deep colour and then very feintly coloured the centre area. I then matted onto gold card and sent it off never imagining I would win the first prize, it was enough just to see something I had made in print.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are very welcome feedback.